Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fishing trip





A great way to start out any day. Our veiw going out into the Gulf of Mexico.







I reeled this in. It's was easier than any of then snapper (probably because it was so small).



Phil reeling in a six foot shark. Phil won.




Me and my grouper.





We had an amazing time fishing in the gulf. Perfect day, great captain, tons of fish. Thanks, Barry, for taking us out. Definately a highlight of my vacation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay guys, it's not even 8 am and I am in tears. This is a great website and I'm glad you guys are doing it. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that your family will get through this. I have watched you go through the last few deployments and each time your strength amazes me. I know it will be so different with 2 kids but maybe in a way, you will be kept so busy that the time will just pass by quickly. No maater what, good days and bad I am just a phone call or email away. don't ever be afraid to call and vent or cry. And if you ever feel your going to lose it completly, you can fly to good ole Fargo and we can shovel some snow together..haha. We love you guys. Good Luck Phil. Nicole

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog.. it is great.. but my higlight of your vacation was the Baptism of my oldest Great-grand child Elise.
Love you all
Paw Paw.

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Congrats on the fish! I would have been bending over the rail throwing up all day! You GO girl! Phil, Guy and I will be praying for you and we love you! Let us know if you all need anything while he's away!
Love, Tonia