Friday, July 13, 2007

Our little Dennis the Menace

Ahhh, Olivia. She the cutest thing but take your eyes off of her for just a second and you'll regret it.
Realizing early on that she was going to be into everything, I decided to document it. Maybe on her wedding day I'll make a slide show....
Stuck behind the couch. How she got back there (and why) haven't been figured out yet.
One of the five walls she decided to decorate with a Sharpie. She also gave herself a little decoration as well.
We needed to do some touch up painting anyway.

I thought Blue's Clues would be enough entertainment but I guess my spice rack was more fun.

Caught red handed and not concerned with the time out that is coming. We now have a child lock on a cabinet above the counter. Go figure.



Oldie but goody. One of my favorites. Meow.




Crawling: When it all started.
When I figure out how to upload the one of her stuck in the toilet from my phone, I'll have to add it. It's great! We just love her adventurous spirit and her strong will. She is always making us laugh and keeping us on our toes.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The one with Olive decorating herself and the wall with a sharpie is my personal favorite. I have seen this look on Nate's face before...I will have to watch out because those two will be spending more time together.