Today the weather was so amazing that we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go pick spray free blueberries at a local farm. We had a blast. One minute your bucket is empty and the next it's overflowing with wonderfully delicious yummy blueberry goodness. We ate as we picked and now have to find recipes so we can savor these blueberries all year. We really want the girls to explore and experience all that nature has to offer and I felt like this was such a great way to do that. Olivia loves shoes, loves picking them out and pulling them on and off. She does not like wearing them. She picked barefoot and in the end discovered moss for the very first time. I love seeing first time reactions! I remember when Elise first discovered grass. She would not put her feet down. Olivia loved the way the moss felt and started jumping from one moss "pad" to another. This was her highlight of the experience, I'm sure.
The bucket harness rocks!



No comments:
Post a Comment